"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The working credit account had been balanced, closed, and signed off.
- My parents, children of the Depression, had a credit account at the city's major department store which they kept up to date every month.
- An alert can help stop someone from opening new credit accounts in your name.
- What is the ideal number of credit accounts, and how often should consumers use them?
- Where can a new borrower go for his or her first credit account?
- A child's own credit account is enough to support it.
- You'd be picked up the minute you tried to use your credit account.
- In 1986 this credit account was removed from the budget.
- To their knowledge, they had no credit account of any kind.
- "Do you have any money other than that in your credit account?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.