"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Judging from the same record, his characterization of Mrs. Clinton's account of her role in the matter also seems on the mark.
- Commissioner Costello disputed this account of the captain's role.
- The Intelligence Committee report said the former ambassador's wife had a different account of her role, saying she introduced him and left after about three minutes.
- Irenaeus sets out a forthright account of Mary's role in the economy of salvation.
- Abi Stafford gave a lovely, buoyant account of her demi-soloist role.
- After a critical account of his role appeared in 1998, he undertook a lengthy libel case, ultimately settled out of court.
- There is also a brief but interesting account of your government's role in prosecuting this unnecessary war against the Lethanta.
- But during the campaign he changed his account of his role in a political dispute in 1982, which experts said cost him votes.
- Mr. Reimer's varying accounts of his role have long been an issue of contention.
- Stanton urged Stone to assist with the history project by writing an account of her own role in the movement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.