"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But her account suggests it would have happened sooner or later.
- The first accounts suggested that he had died trying to escape.
- Some accounts suggest this led to her inability to have children.
- One account suggests that they were surprised in their quarters and most of them killed.
- Other accounts suggest that the community was established sometime after 1812.
- A later account suggests one of the wounded men may have died subsequently.
- But unofficial accounts suggest that the real number may be several times higher than the official figure.
- Some accounts suggest that this ray may be able to survive out of water for up to a day.
- Historical accounts suggest the village was occupied from the 1780s until the 1840s.
- The report said he was 58 years old, but other accounts suggest he may have been 56 or 57.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.