"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Older people can often tell the town a person comes from merely by hearing their accent.
- She'd half expected him to hear her American accent, roll his eyes, and storm away.
- He had been trained as a scholar, I guessed upon hearing his formal accent.
- "As soon as other people heard your accent, they knew where you stood in the system," she explained.
- He heard my accent and said, 'You're not a brother.
- When they heard my accent they asked if I was on the run.
- Furthermore, the narrator doesn't hear his own accent anyway, and so would never write it that way.
- The other's eyes narrowed as she heard his unfamiliar accent.
- "Maybe they heard my accent and knew I was a foreigner," he said.
- "I expect you heard the wife's accent," he said cheerfully.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.