"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I wouldn't ask it now anywise," he said, his accent thickening almost to the point of contempt.
- Her accent thickened when she said, how do you say.
- Mama answered, speaking swiftly, her accent thickening to a point where she was next to impossible to understand.
- Stress and the thought of Covington made his accent thicken.
- His accent thickened a bit, so that his next sentence came out, "She work on de boat, too."
- Their accents had thickened, and they spoke about unknown people and strange places.
- His accent was thickening, as it always did on the rare occasions Jay saw him annoyed.
- She said nothing and wondered if he knew his accent had thickened.
- The accent thickened, giving a fine lilt to the words.
- His accent had thickened, and the sound of it sent chills along her heated skin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.