"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When she spoke, it was with a deliberate country accent.
- Bernard, you've got such a country accent at times.
- "We've a message for you," one of them said, in a familiar-sounding country accent.
- She has quite a strong west country accent.
- He raised his voice and adopted a coarse country accent.
- 'Nothing to be ashamed of,' the man said in a north country accent.
- Her voice, with its country accent, was soft and breathless.
- There were traces in her flat Vs of some north country accent.
- The rough manners, the country accent - part of an elaborate pose.
- A lively voice with some of Ruth's north country accent in it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.