"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cast have authentic Yorkshire accents and used or knew the dialects.
- He didn't have a Yorkshire accent, that's for certain.
- "We just have to make sure who we're dealing with," one of them said, a big woman with a strong Yorkshire accent.
- "I don't like it," he said in a broad Yorkshire accent.
- The pronounced Yorkshire accent proved the scene was mere illusion.
- "I don't drive a motorcar myself," she said, with a trace of her old Yorkshire accent.
- A piece of musical history with a strong Yorkshire accent.
- "Now he's going to think I am the girl with the Yorkshire accent," she said.
- Bean normally speaks with a Yorkshire accent in his acting roles.
- Paber noted the Yorkshire accent; they were in the north now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.