"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He speaks with a nasal, strong, slurred Liverpool accent.
- She learnt to do it in a Liverpool accent, which was charming.
- The three characters speak in insecure Liverpool accents.
- Two men, possibly with Liverpool accents, are believed to have bought the weapons locally at the time the couple disappeared.
- The first reference to a distinctive Liverpool accent was in 1890.
- "Bloody hell, it's got to be," said a second voice, this one with a strong Liverpool accent.
- The security chief's Liverpool accent got thicker, as it often did when things got interesting.
- They also all talk with a Liverpool accent that the Beatles talked with.
- Talking in a Liverpool accent proved to be less of a challenge.
- The man has only been able to provide police with sketchy details of the youths but they spoke with Liverpool accents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.