"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has a strong Lancashire accent and often says 'Aye Up'.
- A man with a Lancashire accent served him.
- He had already lost most of his Lancashire accent; only the odd vowel sound appeared now and then.
- Distinctive personal features were his mutton chop whiskers and strong Lancashire accent.
- He sang in his own Lancashire accent.
- Anyway, he used to say to his wife, 'It were the day that war broke out' in a broad Lancashire accent.
- He is also noted for singing in his original Lancashire accent.
- His Lancashire accent was so pronounced that he sounded like a music-hall comedian or a character in an old British film comedy.
- Rhoticity is a key feature of a Lancashire accent.
- She later told friends that she lost her Lancashire accent on the train down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.