"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She spoke slowly, in a soft Highland accent, with the perfect diction of someone using their second language.
- He was in his late forties, dash of red hair, full moustache, six foot four and Highland accent.
- I've come to take you to the test site," said the caller, in a decidedly Highland accent.
- The fact was that he had subconsciously assumed that the other did not read, his evident education notwithstanding, merely because of his Highland accent and shabby dress.
- "My name is Alex MacKenzie," he said, in a soft Highland accent.
- Mr. Patel has developed a Highland accent and he and his family are accepted in Lochdubh as locals.
- The Highland accent was strong, andRamageknew the Scotsman was more excited than he had revealed.
- Stok quoted it with an excellent Highland accent.
- The word came out "polis" in her soft Highland accent.
- His dark eyes held no glimmer of a smile, his voice no trace of the old Highland accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.