"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He put the tape into the player and heard a woman with a Georgian accent say, 'Sing to me, just sing.'
- The plot is about the fate of a Russian born in Tbilisi, Georgia, who speaks Russian with Georgian accent.
- That made him a formidable orator--certainly more effective there than Stalin, who was not only pedantic but had never lost his Georgian accent.
- "I love that building," said Mr. Sapir, speaking in a strong Georgian accent.
- Stalin's words are pronounced with a heavy Georgian accent.
- Stalin's native tongue was Georgian; he did not start learning Russian until he was eight or nine years old, and he never lost his strong Georgian accent.
- Immediately afterwards Bulgakov heard a voice with a distinct Georgian accent - it was indeed the dictator on the line.
- The premier thinks I have a Georgian accent.
- He stood looking Anders over and then he said with a heavy Georgian accent: 'Are you able to walk?'
- In some of her appearances, it is shown she may speak with a southern drawl or localized Georgian accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.