"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The band is passably fluent in its assorted styles, although it plays with a Western accent.
- She wears a blue dress with cowboy boots and also talks with a Western accent.
- I thought I recognized the Western accent that would mark them as Arai's men.
- He spoke with a broad Western accent.
- The fully diatonic brass lines, on the other hand, provide a countervailing Western accent.
- The voice spoke in pure American with a trace of a Western accent.
- "Darling, you got real pretty hair," he says with an exaggerated Western accent.
- Her voice, with the slight warmth of the Western accent, had an almost thrilling quality.
- Some fans objected to Race's Western accent in the first season.
- Blue jeans and denim shirts and anything with Western accents like fringe are best sellers at stores across the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.