"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He speaks this nonsense word in a perfectly clear, perfectly flat midwestern accent.
- Ruchyo affected the flat Midwestern American accent he had practiced.
- "No," the boy said in a profound if juvenile Midwestern accent, "you gotta hold on to it."
- Ahead of her was a tall, well-dressed woman with a strong Midwestern accent.
- At the next table, four middle-aged women with Midwestern accents ate chicken wings and compared notes about their day.
- Several of them, for example, now talk with the voice of what seems to be a pleasant young woman with a Midwestern accent.
- He held out his hand and greeted them in a carefully practiced Midwestern accent.
- Her Midwestern accent was heavy as she nervously answered, "Yes.
- He wanted me in the east, and at Harvard, and to speak without a Midwestern accent.
- Smith's voice was crisp, but there was a trace of a midwestern accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.