"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The issue now is that subtle accents are O.K. and stronger accents are not."
- Over the wire came a voice with a subtle but definite accent.
- Her subtle accent fits the part of Julieta, who comes from a distinguished traditional Latino family.
- The subtle accent that denoted her respect was no longer on her reference to the prior Lord of Evil.
- The clothing gave a subtle accent to his humanoid appearance, revealing the odd ripples of alien muscles here and there about his body.
- The buttery flow, keen articulation and subtle accents of his footwork are too often overwhelmed by the rest of the stage action.
- I hope one day he will try it without anything - no subtle accents, hesitations or other agogic methods - and simply keep time.
- A simple and subtle accent, it adds some swagger to the crisp tailoring.
- His subtle accent made him roll the R over his tongue, almost as if he were purring.
- She had a subtle accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.