"absorb" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Otherwise, they can absorb too much heat and may warp.
- The sea absorbs heat from the sun during summer - and holds onto it for a long time.
- This means they will absorb and transfer heat at different rates.
- During this process, the water would absorb heat from the wearer's body.
- The oceans have absorbed heat from the atmosphere, not the other way around.
- If the water moves too quickly, it doesn't have time to absorb heat before moving on.
- But even a watched pot cannot absorb heat for ever.
- It has no significant mass to absorb and retain heat.
- Maybe it was one of those new materials that didn't absorb heat.
- Land and water do not absorb or reflect heat at the same rate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.