"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fair dues, you dont like burns night, but your knowledge of Scottish history is absolutely pathetic!
- It seemed absolutely pathetic that, at her relatively young age, she should be feeling so tired and weary at the end of each day.
- An absolutely pathetic performance by Miliband.
- The likelihood is that you're meant to think he is absolutely pathetic, to listen with your cheeks puffed out in disbelief.
- Absolutely pathetic that the onlookers didn't come to your assistance.
- Actually the senior British officer thought it an absolutely pathetic name.
- I can't get anymore than 1MB in my area...which is absolutely pathetic.
- They show an absolutely pathetic number of 'foreign films'.
- The way he acts is absolutely pathetic.
- The President's proposal on the highway system is absolutely pathetic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.