"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was absolutely crammed with men!
- This, like the motoring section, is now absolutely crammed with reminders and relics of yesteryear.
- The chairs are French rattan style, the tables are not crammed absolutely on top of each other and the walls are decorated with period photographs of Budapest in its heyday.
- A sweeping and highly readable overview of the continent covering history, environment and anthropology, it is absolutely crammed with well-researched detail, which helps to dispel many a stereotype.
- It must be absolutely crammed with antiques and valuables.
- If the space had seemed crowded before, it felt absolutely crammed with the addition of the big woman, but no one seemed to mind.
- When everyone's mouths were absolutely crammed full of miracles, Grandmother sat back and said, "Well, how do you like it?"
- The country is absolutely crammed with beautiful women with nothing to do after their husbands leave for work.
- LOUIS AUCHINCLOSS, a museum trustee, introduced Samuel White by saying that his "DNA must be absolutely crammed with genius."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.