"abandon" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But it would mean you'd have to temporarily abandon your current project."
- In 1914 the town was temporarily abandoned after destruction by fire.
- These treatments have both been abandoned temporarily in the past.
- There they were left on the ground, seemingly temporarily abandoned.
- The site was temporarily abandoned during civil wars in the 17th century.
- For a ship of either force to move on a new planet means temporarily abandoning another.
- I thought the temporarily abandoned buildings were a perfect place to hide a body.
- To all appearance it had been temporarily and very lately abandoned.
- This led to the park temporarily abandoning the fireworks event.
- Plans to consolidate both organizations together were temporarily abandoned in the mid-1990s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.