Automatyczne tłumaczenie na polski
= dobroduszny prawnik
Siła kolokacji —
- "Sir Henry" looked at the small, mild-mannered lawyer.
- Suddenly, Gary Goldwasser, as on numerous other occasions this year, was transformed from a mild-mannered lawyer into, well, SuperFan!
- Oliver V. Gulliver, the mild-mannered lawyer who goes adventuring in William Deverell's PLATINUM BLUES (British American, $18.95), turns to his heroic quest in midlife desperation.
- Springing from unnamed sources, leaks of information about President Clinton and Monica S. Lewinsky have started a very public brawl among not only hotheaded partisans, but also normally tight-lipped, mild-mannered lawyers.
- The nomination of Mr. Papoulias, a generally mild-mannered lawyer who entered politics 40 years ago, took many Greek pundits and politicians by surprise in December.
- It has been more than two months since Milica Smiljanic saw her husband, Stanko, a mild-mannered 52-year-old lawyer with a heart condition.
- He came on the scene as a mild-mannered lawyer from Oregon with reasonable Republican credentials (his brother was a former Republican state attorney-general), a degree in Christian ethics, art commission experience and a taste for performing choral music.
- Patty Berglund is an unusually young and pretty homemaker with a self-deprecating sense of humor; her husband Walter is a mild-mannered lawyer with strong environmentalist leanings.
Pokaż dodatkowe przykłady zdań