Automatyczne tłumaczenie na polski
= przydatny słowniczek
Siła kolokacji —
- Everything is explained clearly and well, and there's a useful glossary for those who want more information.
- My Times colleague provides a useful glossary for both music lovers and extenders of metaphors.
- There is a multitude of helpful diagrams, a useful glossary and critical discussion of recent results.
- And Mr. Hoberman's affectionate scholarship includes a useful glossary as well as an index.
- In his fluidly rendered translation, Mr. Lane has not burdened us with intrusive explanations, although he does provide a useful glossary.
- In addition,The Amateur Historian published, in its early volumes, useful glossaries.
- Any effort to decode this sentence quickly founders: only one item of its jargon is included in the book's otherwise useful glossary.
- The book comes with a useful glossary of both the meaning and approximate pronunciation of the language.
- There is also a useful glossary of investment terms.
- There is a useful glossary of computer and typographic terms and a detailed Index with more than 10,000 entries.
Pokaż dodatkowe przykłady zdań